Experienced. Effective. Efficient.
The attorneys at PCR have the practical legal experience needed to handle tough situations, but always balanced with the practical nature of business realities. Below is a select list of representative matters demonstrating the breadth and depth of our experience.
COMMERCIAL Real Estate transactions
- Real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financing, and asset management
- Various asset classes including hospitality, restaurants, industrial, office, multi-family, residential developments, mixed use, distressed assets, oil & gas real estate, raw land, and farm and ranch
- Land use, entitlement, governmental approvals, public/private partnerships, and government incentives
- Deal structuring and entity formation
- Business relationship disputes and business fraud, including litigation regarding contracts with vendors, competitors, and employees
- Real estate litigation, including disputes regarding leases, acquisitions, financing, and easements
- Partnership, corporation, LLC, and other entity disputes between owners