Joseph W. Kim
Mr. Kim practices in corporate, real estate, and business litigation. He has experience in a variety of transactions, including real estate leases, asset purchase agreements, and other commercial contracts.
- Institutional investor in the acquisition and property management of shopping centers throughout the U.S.
- Commercial developers in the acquisition of raw land.
- Real estate, technology, and healthcare businesses in general corporate matters and resolving internal disputes.
- While in law school, negotiated a wind turbine deal and analyzed the transactional cost of doing business in a Middle-Eastern country while interning in South Korea for an international construction firm.
PUBLICATIONS & EVENTS
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers DICTA, "Your First Retail Center Acquisition"(Contributor, May 2016)
University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (cum laude)
- Journal of Intellectual Property Law, Articles Editor
Temple University, B.A.
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Running Club
- The Real Estate Council (Young Guns Membership Committee; Rising to the Top Committee)
- Urban Land Institute (Young Leader's 2016 ULI Fall Convention Committee)